Long-form field recordings x Indeterminate music.
PALLISER BAY is a powerful beach, exposed to the Southerly swell
The recording is presented in four versions:
1. Palliser Bay close waves on beach 60 minutes
2. Palliser Bay close waves on beach 30 minutes, then fades out over 30 minutes
3. Palliser Bay distant waves on beach 60 minutes
4. Palliser Bay distant waves on beach 30 minutes, then fades out over 30 minutes
These pristine field recordings aim to serve as:
– an evocative high quality listening experience
– a relaxation or meditation aid
– a sleep aid for insomniacs
– a study/writing aid and distraction blocker
– a tinnitus mask
A note for locals: there is a very low-key DOC campsite at this beach, called Corner Creek Campsite which is often only accessible by 4WD, walking or MTB. During the week it is totally deserted, making it perfect for field recording… For the grand sum of $8/night for one of the 12 campsites, it is such a pleasure to wake up in the morning to the distant roar of the ocean – very therapeutic & highly recommended!