License Agreement for Users of Hiss and a Roar Sound FX Libraries
By using the services on this website (“Site”) and by downloading any of the Sound FX Libraries offered on the Site (“Libraries”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not agree to these terms please cease using the Site. These license terms apply to any downloads of Libraries from this Site.
1. Grant of License
In consideration for the purchase of Libraries from the Site, and subject to Substation Sound Systems Limited (Licensor) receiving the purchase price, Substation Limited (“Licensor”) grants you (“Licensee” or “you”) a non-exclusive royalty free license to use the sounds (“Sounds”) in the Libraries that you purchase and download from the Site anywhere in the world for the life of copyright on the terms set out in this license agreement.
2. Rights Granted
The license granted in this agreement allows you to:
– Synchronise the Sounds with moving images in respect of any film, television, game, internet or other media production you are contracted to provide services to or otherwise involved in (“Project(s)”).
– Reproduce the Sounds for the purpose of those Projects.
– Publically perform the Sounds in respect of those Projects.
3. Restrictions on Uses
The license granted in this agreement is personal to you and limited to your Projects and as such does not permit you to:
– License or sell any Library in its entirety or in part, or to adapt, modify, or repackage any Library.
– Use, reproduce, or license any Sounds other than in respect of a Project (that is, you must not act as a distributor of the Libraries or Sounds yourself).
Copyright in the Sounds and Libraries is owned by Licensor and other than the license rights granted in this agreement all rights in the Sounds and Libraries remain the property of Licensor.
You must not assign the Sounds to any other party except as necessary for the use of the Sounds in a Project.
The license granted under this agreement, and your right to use the purchased Library will automatically terminate in the event of any breach by you of the terms of this agreement and you will by required to destroy all copies of the Libraries you have produced.
You will indemnify Licensor from, and against any and all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including legal fees incurred by Licensor with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and subject to the jurisdiction of the High Court of New Zealand.
POBox 6829, Marion Square, Wellington 6141, New Zealand
Contact: Tim Prebble email@example.com